Thursday, June 23, 2011

Works in Progress

I have been so busy! I just finished up the Associates Program, and now I am working on the Bachelors Program. It's crazy, and feels like it has gone by so fast! Anyway, during this sort of "hiatus" I have taken lots of pictures (haha cause I never leave home without my trusty K-x) and been working on getting my website done. Oh yes, my very own website. Completely customized to my own needs. That is the glory of being a designer, right? Anyway, super excited and I wanted to give you all a peek at what changes are coming soon...

Homepage with collapsible navigation bar




Sample of portfolio page




Contact page

Pretty awesome right? I'm really super excited about it! There are a few things that will be changed, but this is the basic look of the entire thing. It will have lots of examples of photography and graphic design work, and I am working on getting a few things set up to run in flash. It has been somewhat time consuming, and I have hit some walls with Java (aka the bane of my existence). But when it's done it will all flow really nicely, and be streamlined.
If you can see things you would change, send me a comment or a message, I want this to be an environment where it is comfortable for the user. So I need feedback :)

And just for fun here are some pictures I have taken on my adventures.




























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...